Yusuke Inoue, MPH PhD Yusuke Inoue is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Medical Science of the University of Tokyo . His research interests range over many subjects, but he is currently focusing on the development history of regulatory bioethics and biolaw in Japan, from comparative policy standpoints. He is recipient of the Encouragment Prize for Young Researchers from the Japan Association for Bioethics (2006).
- [Public Health]Inoue Y et al. Risk and protective factors related to mortality from pneumonia among middle-aged and elderly community residents: the JACC Study. J. Epidemiol. 2007;17:194-202..
Inoue Y et al. Estimating the biological history of Lysinuric Protein Intolerance in the northern part of Iwate, Japan. Hum. Biol.: Int. J Pop Biol & Gen 2003;75:81-90.
- [Regulatory Bioethics, Biolaw]Inoue Y. European Court’s landmark ruling in 2008 on innocents’ DNA retention, J. Med Life and Ethics, Society. 2009;8:74-91.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y. Ethical issues on human bio-banking. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine (Igaku no Ayumi) 2007;2220:837-40.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y. The Legislation on Human Embryo Researches in Australia -Towards National Bioethics ? J. Med Life and Ethics, Society, 2006;5:92-111.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y., Kamisato A. Reorgaization of the regulatory system for using living human embryos in the UK, Seimei Rinri, 2006;17:107-113.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y. Problems in clinical activities by medical students: political institutionalization of non-licensed medical practices for education and training purposes. Clinical Evaluation (Rinsho Hyoka), 2005;32:233-57.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y. Access to donor information by donor offsprings, Reports of Japanese Medical Association Research Institute, 2004;66:34-69. (in Japanese)
Inoue Y. The regulation on clinical research and development in China, Clinical Evaluation (Rinsho Hyoka), 2004;31:449-54.(in Japanese)
Inoue Y. The Politics of Human Remains in Museums – From the Recent Discussions toward the UK’s New Human Tissue Legislation-, J. Med Life and Ethics, Society 2004;3:78-89.(in Japanese)
- Inoue Y. “Assisted Human Reproduction”, Sinzansha Publisher, p.209-61. 2009 (in Japanese)
- Inoue Y. “Regulation of Research involving Human Biological Materials: Current Trends and Challenges”, Life Science & Society (Studies No.9), p.1-70. 2006. (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “Textbook for Emergency Medicine Trainee”, Igaku-Shoin Press, p.11-14. 2005 (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “DNA Databases for Criminal Investigations: A Comparative Study of UK, USA, Canada and Japan”, Life Science & Society (Studies No.7), p.35-50, 2004 (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “Comparative Policy on Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis”, CLSS Etudes, p.89-104, 2004 (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “Molecular Preventive environmental medicine”, Honnoizumisya Press, p.129-134, 2003 (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “Protection of Human Subjects in Research: USA, France, Taiwan and Japan”, Life Science & Society (Studies No.6), p.57-95, 2002 (in Japanese).
- Inoue Y. “Basic Knowledge for Genetic Medicine”, Medical-Do Publisher, 2002 (in Japanese).
- BA. Social and Behavioral Studies, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (2001)
- MPH. Public Health, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (2003)
- Research/Education Associate, Kyoto University Hospital, Kyoto, Japan, 2002-2003.
- Researcher, Center for Life Science and Society, Tokyo, Japan, 2004-2007.
- Researcher, The University of Tokyo Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, Tokyo, Japan, 2008.
- Adjunct Lecturer in Medical Law, School of Social Science, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, 2008-2009.
- Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo Hospital, Tokyo, Japan, 2008-2009.
- Assistant Professor, Center for Biomedical Ethics and Law, The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2009-2010.